Making a plan is the best thing you can do.
Are you worried about your fertility? You can take the first step and talk to one of our experienced fertility doctors.
They can answer your questions, talk about your unique situation, and map out some possible options.
First Consultation includes:
- Discussing your current fertility situation - whether you are in a relationship or single, having a plan is a great place to start. Your hopes for a family - timing, age etc.
- Your medical history and any possible family conditions
- As well as any past treatments you may have had
- Map out next steps - this could include fertility tests, trying for a bit longer, some simple treatments, or one of the range of fertility treatments
- Please let us know if you have a preferred Doctor - as we have specialists across New Zealand and can find one in your location or provide a specific doctor of your choice.
You are welcome to make an appointment with any of our fertility doctors, and do not require a referral.
All you need to do is fill in the form below and we will be in touch to arrange a time that suits. We endeavor to get back to you within two working days - however if you need urgent assistance please phone your nearest